Friday, June 1, 2012

Selamat Hari Gawaiiiiii.

                         Selamat Hari Gawai everyone!

So it was the first day of June and also Gawai. People might be so busy of visiting to long house today. I used to follow my family to visiting at the past few years. As we've grown up now, we're not really look forward to visitng. My family and I went to The Catholic Memorial &Pilgrimage Centre,  Mount Singai this morning. My dad knocked on my door in the early morning. Then my mom wakes me up with pulling my blanket away. @@ It was only 7 in the morning! I didn't plan to climb up, so I only wore slipper. My dad:' eh, why you wearing slipper? Should wear your sport shoes le.' Me:' Aiya nevermind la. I just going to have a look nia. I don't want to climb. Wear slipper enough already la.'  And when I arrived there I was regret for not wearing sport shoes. Slippery when climbing. :'/

                                                   
          
Ready after, the journey took like about 45minutes to the foot of mountain. I thought it wouldn't be so high, so I went up with my brother first. But at the hillside, I saw those steps were sooo freaking much! And I wanted to watch how the centre really like. I was sweating, like sway rain. I think I have never sweat so much, even when I was in PLKN kawad, seriously! When we finally arrived the centre, I could felt the sense of accomplishment. :)


                                 

The centre is really big. It was the first time we went there so we just had a look around the centre. When I looked around the church, there were two sincere pilgrims standing infront of the cross, praying. As I sat on the bench outside the church, I can feel the calm. Different people with different religion, but for me, we must always grateful and thanksgiving for what we're having now. I'm not christian, but I believe that God does exist in this world.

                               

            

After this Mount Singai's experience, I learnt that no matter how hard life is, only if we persist to the end, struggle to the end, we'll reach the destination of success one day.


                           

Like Albert Einstein says:‘ Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.’


While I was climbing up to the top, staring from the distance, watching people praying at the church, there's someone appeared in my mind, always do.  :')

No comments:

Post a Comment