So many things happened in 2011. But anyway, they are all passed. Done with the screwed SPM. I just hope that I can pass my SPM with flying colors like I wished. No matter how, I tried my best. 2011, nothing special about it actually. So I really wish that 2012 will be better than 2011. I wish that miracle happens in this new year. Maybe an ideal boyfriend? hahahahhaha. nah prolly not going to happens. :/
So last night was a big day for most of the teens. Being a 17th years old teen, guess what? I chilled at home whole night with Facebook man. Life! Others were high high at outside, and I was calm calm at home with a phone. Life lo! But it's still okay what. :P Cause I received a reply text from HIM. ♥ I didn't expected too much when my phone rang with the text message sound. So I just had a look on my phone after hours. He replied my text within 5minutes after my text sent out and wow. He used smiley in his text. hahahahahaha! I was like:' Am I dreaming? wow :) smiley. hahahaha!' as I know, he is very cold no matter in reality or his text messages. Just like an emotionless robot seriously. So when I received the text, I was really LAI DIAN! shockedddd. LOLOLOLOL. :D But still very awwww whattt. hahahaha! I miss you okay? :P
About today. My sister is leaving home to KL today. She is going to study at there. so went to airport and I looked for Qian Yi ( she is going selangor for National Service). when she saw me, she hugged me like I am her boyfriend hahahaha. This is what people says as HIAO lo. xD because of the teacher or someone who is very kuatkuasa? was looking at us, so we just had a very short and quick conversation. After that, I back to my family. when my sister went into the gate, I really feel like crying. So sad. No more free driver liao lo. T.T
well, I am going National Service tomorrow. I asked my parents not to stay at there after pick me to the pusat berkumpul. because I know I can't tahan seeing them leave me just like that. Goshhhh. What to do. :'/ NS for 3months. I will miss him like crazyyyyyyy. :')

No comments:
Post a Comment